«GAL – Galileo for Gravity» is a two-years project co-financed by the GSA – European GNSS Agency in the frame of the FP7 Transport theme.
The project received the grant no. FP7-287193 and started on February 2012.
GAL project aims the determination of precise and high-resolution gravity field models from airborne surveys thanks to the use of EGNOS, GALILEO and GOCE.
The team is composed of the following entities:
- Galileian Plus srl (coordinator of the Consortium) – Italy
- Politecnico di Milano, Polo Territoriale di Como – Italy
- Consorci Institut de Geomàtica – Spain
- DEIMOS Engenharia S.A. – Portugal
- Institut Geològic de Catalunya – Spain
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – Switzerland
- Geonumerics S.L. - Spain